enTouch Wireless MMS (Multimedia Messaging Service) settings for iPhone and Android devices.
These settings enable users to send and receive pictures, videos, and audio files.
enTouch Wireless MMS Settings for iPhone
Enable MMS on iPhone by navigating to Settings > Messages > MMS Messaging then enable MMS.
To set up enTouch Wireless MMS settings, navigate to Settings > Cellular > Cellular Data Network then input the settings below under MMS section.
- APN: vzwinternet
- Username: (leave this blank)
- Password: (leave this blank)
- MMSC: http://mms.vtext.com/servlets/mms
- MMS Proxy: (leave this blank)
- MMS Max Message Size: 1048576
- MMS UA Prof URL: http://www.apple.com/mms/uaprof.rdf
You can also set up enTouch Wireless APN internet settings. Save the settings then restart your iPhone.
enTouch Wireless MMS Settings for Android Devices
enTouch Wireless APN and MMS settings are set together on the same APN page. Set up enTouch Wireless APN internet settings to do this. Ensure that the APN type has mms as one of the options and MMSC is set.