Assurance Wireless is a free government cellphone plan for qualified individuals alongside Safelink Wireless, QLink Wireless, Access Wireless among other providers. It offers services to people from underprivileged communities and set criteria have to be met for the services to be offered.
Assurance Wireless APN Internet Settings for iPhone
For iPhones, navigate to Settings > Mobile Data > Mobile Data Network then input the settings below.
- APN: internet
- Username: (Leave this section blank)
- Password: (Leave this section blank)
Assurance Wireless APN Internet Settings for Android Devices
For your Samsung, Pixel, Oppo, OnePlus, or any other Android device, navigate to Settings > Connections > Mobile Networks > Access Point Names then add new APN settings below.
- Name: Assurance
- APN: internet
- Username: (Not set – Leave it blank)
- Password: (Not set – Leave it blank)
- Proxy: (leave it blank – not set )
- Port: (Leave it blank – not set)
- Server: (leave it blank )
- MMSC: ( Leave it blank )
- MMS Proxy: (leave blank)
- MMS Port: (Not Set)
- MCC: 470
- MNC: 02
- Authentication type: (none)
- APN type: (default,supl)
- APN protocol: IPv4/IPv6
- Bearer: (Unspecified)
- Mobile virtual network operator: (none )
Save the settings then select Assurance as the active APN. Restart your device for the settings to take effect.
You may also need to clear the cache on your Chrome or Firefox browser for the settings to take effect. An outdated cache can considerably slow down your browsing experience.
To support Government’s efforts, you can make money directly from your phone.