Assist Wireless is a telecommunications company that provides affordable wireless services to eligible customers in select states across the United States. The company offers free government-subsidized wireless plans, as well as low-cost unlimited talk, text, and data plans. These services are primarily targeted at low-income individuals and families who are eligible for government assistance programs such as Medicaid, Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP), or Federal Public Housing Assistance.
Assist Wireless provides a range of phones to choose from, including smartphones, basic flip phones, and feature phones, and also offers international calling options. The company operates in Oklahoma, Maryland, Arkansas, Missouri, Kansas, and Kentucky, and is committed to providing high-quality wireless services to its customers at an affordable price.
ACP + Lifeline
Assist Wireless Lifeline & ACP
Lifeline is a Federal government program by FCC to connect individuals that are in need of broadband and call services. Assist Wireless is one of the leading lifeline wireless service providers. The free Lifeline Services include:
- Unlimited Texts
- Unlimited calls
- Unlimited data (10 GB high-speed data)
To qualify for the Assist Wireless Lifeline service, you have to meet the following:
- Food Stamps
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Federal Public Housing Assistance (FPHA)
- Tribally Administered Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF)
- Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations (FDPIR)
- Award Letter for Clothing, Shelter, or Utilities From Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance (BIA)
- Veterans Pension & Survivors Benefits
- Income is 135% or less than the federal Poverty Guidelines
- Veterans Administration Benefits Statement
- Prior year’s State, Federal, or Tribal Tax Return
- Retirement/Pension Benefits Statement
- Social Security Benefits Statement
- Current Income Statements from Employer or Paycheck Stubs
- Divorce Decree or Child Support Documents
If you meet any of the criteria above, apply to receive the Lifeline government benefit services.
Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP) is a government benefit program that provides subsidized broadband services and free devices. Most carriers that provide Lifeline services also provide ACP services.
ACP just like Lifeline relies on eligibility criteria. Here are some of the qualifications to join ACP.
- Lifeline Program
- Food Stamps/SNAP
- Veterans and Survivors Pension Benefit
Enroll to take advantage of the free services/
Assist Wireless Free Phones
Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP) includes a free phone on top of the free data, unlimited calling and texting. The free phone is a Sky Devices entry-level Android smartphone. This is a 5.5-inch smartphone that will enable people not connected to the internet to have basic connectivity for work, school and more. This is an application process and only those who qualify to get the devices.
1. Fill Out The Application
2. Upload Your Proof
3. Get Your Free Phone!
Assist Wireless Prepaid Refill Talk/Text/Data
You can purchase Assist Wireless prepaid plans when out of Lifeline + ACP data or when you no longer qualify.
100MB | $4
500MB | $12
1 GB | $15
100 Min | $4
400 Min | $8
1000 Min | $15
1000 Txt | $5
2000 Text | $8
4000 Txt | $12
Call (855) 392-7747 to upgrade your plan.
Assist Wireless App
On the app, you can:
- Check your balances
- Get refills
- Pay your bill
- Purchase Talk, Text, or Data Refills
- Find a location
Assist Wireless Network Coverage Map
Assist Wireless uses the T-Mobile network infrastructure to provide its services. This means Assist Wireless uses T-Mobile towers to provide cell reception. Set up Assist Wireless APN to access fast internet.
Enter your city, zip code or state to view coverage in your area. You can also zoom in and out on places of interest.
Assist Wireless Customer Service
The customer service is available from Monday to Friday from 10am to 6pm.