Consumer Cellular APN (Access point Name) for internet access via 4G LTE and 5G networks. To successfully browse the internet, you will need to have a Consumer Cellular plan and be within network coverage.
Consumer Cellular uses both T-Mobile and AT&T cell towers to offer wireless services in the United States. The two have the widest 4G LTE and 5G network coverage.
Consumer Cellular APN Internet Settings for iPhone
Navigate to Settings > Cellular > Cellular Data Network then input the settings below under the APN section.
- APN: ereseller
- Username: (Leave this blank)
- Password: (Leave this blank)
Use the same settings under LTE and personal hotspot fields. Set up Consumer Cellular MMS settings then restart your iPhone.
Consumer Cellular APN Internet Settings for iPhone and Android Devices
To set up Consumer Cellular APN on Android devices, navigate to Settings > Connections > Mobile Networks > Access Point Names on Samsung Galaxy devices and Settings > Network & Internet > SIMs > Select SIM > Access Point Names for other Android devices. You can generally find this location under Settings > Networks & internet. Tap on + to add new APN then input the APN settings below.
- Name: Consumer Cellular
- APN: ereseller
- Username: (Not set – Leave it blank)
- Password: (Not set – Leave it blank)
- Proxy: (Not set – leave it blank)
- Port: (Not set – Leave it blank)
- Server: (Not set – Leave it blank )
- MMSC: http://mmsc.mobile.att.net
- MMS Proxy: proxy.mobile.att.net
- MMS Port: 80
- MCC: (Leave default number)
- MNC: (Leave default number)
- Authentication type: (none)
- APN type: default,mms,agps,supl,fota
- APN protocol: IPv4/IPv6
- APN roaming protocol: IPv4/IPv6
- APN enable/disable: enabled
- Bearer: (Unspecified)
- Mobile virtual network operator: (none )
Save the settings, select Consumer Cellular as the new APN, and restart your Android device.
Consumer Cellular Customer Service
Consumer Cellular customer service support.
- Call: (888) 345-5509
- Twitter: @Consumer_Cell
- Website: www.consumercellular.com
Consumer Cellular APN FAQ
What is Consumer Cellular APN?
Consumer Cellular APN is ereseller but you will need to set up other fields as shown above to access the internet.
Which network does Consumer Cellular use?
Consumer Cellular uses T-Mobile and AT&T networks to offer its wireless service.
What is Consumer Cellular customer service phone number?
Consumer Cellular customer service phone number is (888) 345-5509.
Does Consumer Cellular have no-contract plans?
Consumer Cellular has no-contract plans.
What are Consumer Cellular phones for seniors?
Consumer Cellular phones for seniors are phones selected specifically to suit seniors like flip phones and phones with easy-to-read displays.
Leave a Reply