In addition to what the Pixel 6 comes with, Google Pixel 6 Pro adds a larger screen with a 1440p display, a bigger battery, and an extra telephoto camera, and a price tag of $899 for the 128 GB capacity.
Pixel devices for the longest have been known to take the best picture and this year is no exception. It can now accurately take skin tone colors of people with darker skin tones and better representation overall. The new bigger sensor can capture more light which the sensor has more to work with and eventually better pictures at the end.
Here are the Google Pixel 6 Pro Specifications
Google Pixel 6 Pro Specifications
- Display: 6.7-inch 1440 x 3120, LTPO OLED with HDR support and Corning® Gorilla® Glass Victus™ cover glass
- Main: Tripple camera setup – 50 MP primary camera, 48 MP telephoto and 12 MP 114° field of view ultrawide camera
- Front Camera: 11.1 MP, 1.22 μm, ƒ/2.2 with 94° ultrawide field of view
- Processor: Google Tensor
- Android 12 with Pixel UI
- Memory: 12 GB LPDDR5 RAM
- Storage: 128 GB/256 GB / 512 GB UFS 3.1 storage
- Battery: 5003 mAh with 30W fast charge
- SIM: Dual – eSIM and Nano SIM
- Dimensions: 163.9 x 75.9 x 8.9 mm
- Weight: 210 g
- Colors: Cloudy White, Sorta Sunny, Stormy Black
- Price: $899
Just like the standard pixel, this comes with a transcription feature that allows users to dictate and it automatically punctuates with jawdropping speech-to-text.
Google Pixel 6 Pro APN Settings
Pixel 6 Pro APN is located under Settings > Network & Internet > SIMs > Select SIM > Access Point Names. You can alternatively follow the steps below.
- Pull down the notification tray with two fingers then tap on the gear icon to reveal Settings.
- Tap on Network & internet
- Tap on SIMs
- Tap on the SIM that you would like to configure its APN.
- Scroll down then tap on Access Point Names
- Tap on + to add a new APN
- Input the appropriate APN
- Tap on the Three dots on the top right to save.
- Select the network added APN.
- Restart your Google Pixel 6 Pro.