Once you have iD Mobile SIM on your smartphone, you will need Access Point Name settings for you to connect to the internet through 3G and 4G networks.
You will need to be within coverage in order to access the internet. You also need to turn on your mobile data then input the settings below.
iD Mobile Internet Settings for Android Devices
For Android Smartphones and Tablets, navigate to Settings > Connections > Mobile Networks > Access Point Names then add the access point settings below.
- Name: Internet
- APN: id
- Username: (Not set – Leave it blank)
- Password: (Not set – Leave it blank)
- Proxy: (leave it blank – not set )
- Port: (Leave it blank – not set)
- Server: (leave it blank )
- MMSC: http://mms.um.idmobile.co.uk:10021/mmsc
- MMS Proxy: mms.idmobile.co.uk
- MMS Port: 8799
- MCC: 234
- MNC: 20
- Authentication type: (none)
- APN type: (default,supl)
- APN protocol: IPv4/IPv6
- Bearer: (Unspecified)
- Mobile virtual network operator: (none
Save the settings above then select Internet as the active APN. You may need to restart your device for the settings to take effect.
iD Mobile Internet Settings for iPhone
For iPhone and other iOS devices with SIM capability, go to then add the settings below.
- APN: id
- Username: (Leave blank)
- Password: (Leave blank)
click back to use the settings. You may need to restart your device for these settings to take effect.