iPhone XS is the direct successor to iPhone X and as expected it comes with minor improvements as it is an ‘s’ upgrade. There are no radical design changes unlike moving from iPhone 8 design to iPhone X ( iPhone 8 and iPhone X were launched the same year with the latter being the higher end with new design). iPhone 6, iPhone 6s, iPhone 7 with their plus variants and iPhone 6 were similar in design with minor improvements generation after the other. It was launched by Apple in September 2018 together with iPhone XS Max.
- Here are the iPhone XS specifications:
- Display: 1125×2436, Super Retina OLED With scratch resistance oleophobic coating and HDR 10 support.
- System on Chip (Processor): A12 Bionic
- Memory: 4GB
- Storage: 64/256/512 GB
- Camera: 12 Megapixel main camera with 12 Megapixel telephoto camera with 7-megapixel front/selfie camera
- Operating System: iOS 12 ( upgradable to later versions from Apple)
- Speakers: Stereo
- Connections: Bluetooth 5.0, NFC, GPS, 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac WiFi, USB 2.0 lightning connector
- Battery: 2658 mAh with Qi wireless charging
- Network: GSM/CDMA/HSPA/EVDO/LTE
- Colors: Silver, Gold and Space Gray
Leave a Reply