Tello APN (Acces Point Name) settings for iPhone and Android devices via 4G LTE or 5G mobile networks. To successfully connect to the internet, ensure that you have an active Tello data plan and within network coverage.
Tello Mobile is an MVNO (Mobile Virtual Network Operator) that uses the T-Mobile network to offer its services. T-Mobile’s network coverage is wide across the united states.
Tello Mobile APN Internet Settings for iPhone
To set up Tello APN internet settings on iPhone, navigate to Settings > Cellular > Cellular Data Network then input the settings below under APN and LTE fields.
- APN: wholesale
- Username: (Leave this blank)
- Password: (Leave this blank)
Save the settings then configure Tello MMS on your iPhone so you can send and receive MMS messages.
Tello Mobile APN Internet Settings for Android Devices
Set up Tello APN internet settings on an Android device by navigating to Settings > Connections > Mobile Networks > Access Point Names for Samsung galaxy devices and Settings > Network & Internet > SIMs > Select SIM > Access Point Names for other devices then tap on + to add new APN then input the settings below.
- Name: Tello
- APN: wholesale
- Username: (Not set – Leave it blank)
- Password: (Not set – Leave it blank)
- Proxy: (leave it blank – not set )
- Port: (Leave it blank – not set)
- Server: (leave it blank )
- MMSC: http://wholesale.mmsmvno.com/mms/wapenc
- MMS Proxy: (leave blank)
- MMS Port: 8080
- MCC: 240
- MNC: 310
- Authentication type: (none)
- APN type: default,supl
- APN protocol: IPv4/IPv6
- APN roaming protocol: IPv4
- APN enable/disable: ( enabled )
- Bearer: (Unspecified)
- Mobile virtual network operator: (none )
Save then select Tello as the active APN. Set up Tello Mobile MMS on your Android device so you can send and receive MMS messages. Restart your Android device.
Tello Mobile Customer Service
Tello Mobile customer care service contact information.