Once you have US Mobile SIM in your phone, you will need to set up internet settings in order to connect to the internet when you have an active US Mobile data plan. APN is the name of the gateway in the service provider that connects the user to another network, the public internet for this case.
US Mobile is a telecommunications company based in New York that was started in 2015. It had 250,000 customers as of 2020.
US Mobile APN Internet Settings for iPhone
- APN: pwg
- Username: (leave it blank )
- Password: (leave it blank )
If pwg doesn’t work immediately, change it to internet.
Tap back to save then restart your device. Use the same settings for LTE, hotspot and MMS options.
US Mobile APN Internet Settings for Android Devices
For Samsung Galaxy, Oppo, Huawei, Google Pixel, or any other Android device, navigate to Settings > Connections > Mobile Networks > Access Point Names or generally under Settings > Network & Internet then add new APN then input the settings below.
- Name: US Mobile
- APN: pwg
- Username: (Not set – Leave it blank)
- Password: (Not set – Leave it blank)
- Proxy: (leave it blank – not set )
- Port: (Leave it blank – not set)
- Server: (leave it blank )
- MMSC: http://pwg.mmsmvno.com/mms/wapenc
- MMS Proxy: (leave blank)
- MMS Port: (Not Set)
- MCC: 310
- MNC: 260
- Authentication type: (none)
- APN type: (default,supl)
- APN protocol: IPv4/IPv6
- Bearer: (Unspecified)
- Mobile virtual network operator: (none )
Save then select US Mobile as the active APN. Restart your device for the settings to take effect.
If pwg does not after restarting, change the APN to internet.
US Mobile Customer Support
US MobileCostomer service support contact informant.