APN, Access Point Name, is required to connect to the internet via Fido Solutions 4G LTE and 3G. They contain the appropriate name to connect a device to the network provider’s gateway then to the public internet.
Once you have a subscription with Fido Solutions, you will need to be at a place where there is good cell reception so you can connect to connect to the internet.
Fido Canada APN Internet Settings for iPhone
Go to Settings > Mobile Data > Mobile Data Network then add the settings below for iPhones and other iOS devices.
- APN: LTEMOBILE.APN
- Username: (Leave blank)
- Password: (Leave blank)
To reset your APN settings on iPhone, go to Settings > Mobile Data > Mobile Data Network > Reset Settings then add the settings once more. You can also easily access SIM applications.
Fido Canada APN Internet Settings for Android Devices
For Android smartphones and tablets, go to settings then locate Access Point Name normally under Settings > Mobile Data > Access Point Name. Add the settings below then restart your device.
- Name: Fido LTE
- APN: LTEMOBILE.APN
- Username: (Not set – Leave it blank)
- Password: (Not set – Leave it blank)
- Proxy: (leave it blank – not set )
- Port: (Leave it blank – not set)
- Server: (leave it blank )
- MMSC: http://mms.fido.ca
- MMS Proxy: 205.151.011.013
- MMS Port: 80
- MCC: 302
- MNC: 370
- Authentication type: (none)
- APN type: (default,supl, mms)
- APN protocol: (IPv4)
- Bearer: (Unspecified)
- Mobile virtual network operator: (none)
Select the newly added APN, Fido LTE, then use it. If your data connection isn’t stable, choose the preferred network to be GSM/HSDPA/LTE then restart your device.
Other Canadian telecommunications service providers
- SaskTel APN Settings
- Rogers Wireless APN Settings
- Public Mobile APN Settings
- Bell MTS APN Settings
- Mobilicity APN Settings
- Koodo APN Settings
- Fido APN Settings
- Chatr Mobile APN Settings
- Bell APN Settings
- Freedom Mobile APN Settings
- Virgin Mobile APN Settings
- Videotron APN Settings
- Viaero APN Settings
- Telus APN Settings