Cancelling Amazon’s Prime membership is quite simple and straight forward. This applies to both trial and also paid membership. You can cancel your Amazon’s membership any time, no strings attached and that’s what I like about Amazon. Here are the steps or you can alternatively watch the video below.
- Visit Amazon.com and log in to the account you would like to cancel your subscription
- Hover your cursor over ‘Accounts & Order‘ and scroll down to ‘Your Prime Membership‘ and click it.
- Click on ‘Update your settings‘ under manage membership
- Click on ‘End Membership‘
- Scroll down then click on ‘Cancel My Benefits‘
- Then click on ‘Continue to Cancel‘
- Then ‘ Cancel Membership‘. This is the final step.
Here is a video of the steps
You might find this useful Transferring Music from Windows PC to iPhone 😊