Once approved for the NewPhone Wireless ACP or lifeline program, you will need to set up APN in order to access the internet. APN is the name of the gateway at the Internet Service Provider that enables connection to another network, the public internet for this case.
NewPhone Wireless is a free federal lifeline phone service provider based in Louisiana. It is free for American citizens who qualify for the service. You can alternatively sign up for a NewPhone Wireless prepaid plan.
NewPhone Wireless APN Internet Settings for iPhone
Navigate to Settings > Cellular > Cellular Data Network then input the settings below under APN and LTE section.
- APN: Reseller
- Username: (leave this blank)
- Password: (leave this blank)
Set up NewPhone Wireless MMS settings then restart your iPhone so these settings can take effect.
Considers blocking spam calls and messages from interfering with your phone experience.
NewPhone Wireless APN Internet Settings forAndroid Devices
Navigate to Settings > Connections > Mobile Networks > Access Point Names for Samsung Galaxy devices and Settings > Network & Internet > SIMs > Select SIM > Access Point Names for other Android devices then add a new APN then input the settings below. You can find this APN location for your specific device.
- Name: NewPhone
- APN: Reseller
- Username: (Not set – Leave it blank)
- Password: (Not set – Leave it blank)
- Proxy: (leave it blank – not set )
- Port: (Leave it blank – not set)
- Server: (leave it blank )
- MMSC: http://mmsc.mobile.att.net
- MMS Proxy: proxy.mobile.att.net
- MMS Port: 80
- MCC: 310
- MNC: 410
- Authentication type: (none)
- APN type: default, supl, mms, fota
- APN protocol: IPv4/IPv6
- APN roaming protocol: IPv4/IPv6
- Bearer: (Unspecified)
- Mobile virtual network operator: (none )
Select NewPhone as your active APN then restart your device.
NewPhone Wireless Customer Support
NewPhone Wireless customer support contact information. Monday – Friday from 8:00 a.m – 8:00 p.m CST and Saturday : 10:00 a.m – 7:00 p.m CST.