Samsung introduced a budget friendly Galaxy S10e alongside Galaxy S10 and Galaxy S10 +. This comes with two back cameras unlike the three on the standard S10, 2 GB less of RAM, smaller screen with lower resolution (you might never notice this).
Here is a list of Galaxy S10e Specifications:
- Processor – Snapdragon 855/ Samsung Exynos 9 Octa 9820 Chipset. Check your region for specifics.
- Memory – 6/8GB of RAM
- Storage – 128/256 GB internal with Micro SD card slot
- SIM -Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Hybrid Dual SIM. Micro SD card use isn’t available when dual
- Battery – 3100mAh with with Fast Wireless Charging 2.0
- Rear Camera – 12MP Wide-angle and 16MP Ultra Wide Cameras
- Front Camera – Single 10MP Selfie Camera
- Software- Android 9.0 (Pie), upgradable to Android 10.0; One UI 2
- Display – 5.8″ Dynamic AMOLED Infinity-O(punch hole) Display with a resolution of (1080×2280) and 438 ppi.
- Network &Connectivity – Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax (2.4/5GHz), Bluetooth® v 5.0 , SB type-C, NFC, Location (GPS, Galileo, Glonass, BeiDou) – Region Specific. GSM / CDMA / HSPA / EVDO / LTE
- Sensors & Buttons – Under-screen fingerprint scanner, Accelerator, Barometer, Gyro sensor, Geomagnetic sensor, Hall sensor, Proximity sensor and RGB Light sensor
- Weight – 150 g
- Dimensions – 142.2 x 69.9 x 7.9 mm
- Colors – Prism White, Prism Black, Prism Green, Prism Blue and Canary Yellow