Samsung Galaxy S10 comes as a refinement of Samsung’s designs that started with Galaxy S8 and introduces a punch hole on the display which they commonly referred too as ‘Infinity-O’ in their marketing materials. It is a sequel of Galaxy S9. Main/Back Camera cameras are three with and includes Wide angle, Standard and Telephoto cameras. The three colors it comes with are Prism White, Prism Black, Prism Green and Prism Blue. This was announced alongside a budget friendly Galaxy S10e, Galaxy S10 Plus and a more pricey 5G variant Galaxy S10 5G.
Here is a list of its specifications:
- Processor – Snapdragon 855/ Samsung Exynos 9 Octa 9820 Chipset. Check your region for specifics.
- Memory – 8GB of RAM
- Storage – 128/512 GB internal with Micro SD card slot
- SIM -Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Hybrid Dual SIM. Micro SD card use isn’t available when dual .
- Battery – 3400mAh with with Fast Wireless Charging 2.0
- Rear Camera – 12MP Wide-angle, 16MP Ultra Wide and 12MP Telephoto Cameras
- Front Camera – Single 10MP Selfie Camera
- Display – 6.1″ Quad HD+ Dynamic AMOLED Infinity-O(punch hole) Display with a resolution of (3040×1440) and 550ppi.
- Network &Connectivity – Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax (2.4/5GHz), Bluetooth® v 5.0 , SB type-C, NFC, Location (GPS, Galileo, Glonass, BeiDou) – Region Specific
- Sensors & Buttons – Under-screen fingerprint scanner, Accelerator, Barometer, Gyro sensor, Geomagnetic sensor, Hall sensor, Heart Rate sensor, Proximity sensor and RGB Light sensor. Bixby button, Power Button and volume up and down.
- Weight – 157 g
- Dimensions – 149.9 x 70.4 x 7.8 mm
- Colors – Prism White, Prism Black, Prism Green and Prism Blue