The main display comes with a stronger cover and should be more durable through the is still visible. The front camera is under the display for the first time and produces varying results, generally good for video calls.
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 5G Specifications
- Main – 7.6” Dynamic AMOLED 2X (2208 x 1768) with 120Hz refresh rate
- Cover – 6.2” Dynamic AMOLED 2X (2268 x 832) with 120Hz refresh rate
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 SoC
- Rear Cameras:
- 12MP Wide)
- 12MP Ultra wide
- 12MP Telephoto
- Front Camera
- 10MP Front Cove
- 4MP Front Main
- Android 11
- 4,400 mAh Battery
- 12GB of Memory
- 256GB/512GB of Storage
- Open: 158.2 x 128.1 x 6.4 mm
- Close: 158.2 x 67.1 x 16.0~14.4 mm
- S Pen compatible (Foldable specific S Pen)
- Colors: Phantom Black, Phantom and Phantom Green
- Price : Starts at $1799
Foldables are undoubtedly the future of smartphones. The current generation is faced with unique problems that advancements in technology will address in the future. Crease and breaking from fatigue after folding it a number of times for months are some of the necessary evils to deal with at the moment. We shall see how this holds up over time.
In the meantime, you can speed up your browsing speed by clearing the cache on your browser.