Sony on 24th February made public a sequel to Sony Xperia 1, the Sony Xperia 1 II. This smartphone just like its predecessor comes with it’s camera s the selling point with enhanced Sony features taken straight from Sony Mark 2 camera as it cam be used a remote display for alpha line of cameras and control using the Edge Mobile App. It is also called Xperia 1 Mark II. The smartphone also comes with a 3.5mm headphone jack unlike man modern flagship smartphones. This smartphone also seeks to standout with a 4K display, something unheard of in smartphones from other companies.
Being a Sony smartphone, it support PlayStation’s DUALSHOCK 4 wireless controller with optimized Call of Duty Mobile game optimizations to work well with 21:9 aspect ratio and Qualcomm’s Elite Gaming.
Here are the Sony Xperia 1 II specifications:
- Display – Display Size – 6.5″ 21:9 OLED HDR(High Dynamic Range) Display with a resolution of 3840×1644 (4K)
- Back Cameras – 12MP Standard lens, 12MP zoom lens and 12MP Ultra-wide
- Front camera – 8MP Wide angle selfie camera
- Memory – 8GB/256GB expandable to 1TB via microSDXC
- SIM – Dual Nano hybrid SIM
- Operating System – Android 10 with Sony’s skin on top of it.
- Processor – Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 865 5G
- Battery – 4,000 mAh with wireless charging
- Networks – 2G, 3G, 4G, 5G (Bands n1, n3, n28, n7726, n78)
- WIFI 6
- Bluetooth 5.1
- USB Type-C
- 3.5mm audio jack with hardware decoding
- Stereo speakers
- Weight – 6.4 oz(181.4 grams)
- Size – 6.5 × 2.8 × 0.3 inches (165.1 × 71 × 7.6 millimeters)
- Sensors – Fingerprint sensor, Proximity,
- Water Resistant – IP65/68
- Color Options – Black, White and purple