Cricket 4G LTE APN Internet settings for Cricket Wireless network. These settings will work for both 3G and 4G network. APN is an acronym for Access Point Name. It is the gateway between your GSM, 3G,4G, and the public internet. These settings are unique to broadband service providers. Ensure that you have an active data plan and within coverage in order to be connected to the internet.
Cricket Wireless APN Internet Settings for iPhone
For an iPhone or iPad with Cricket SIM in it, go to Settings > Mobile Data > Mobile Data Network then input the settings below specific to Cricket.
- APN: ndo
Leave the username and password blank. You can also easily access SIM Applications on your iPhone.
Cricket Wireless APN Internet Settings for iPhone and Android
For your Samsung, Oppo, OnePlus, Google Pixel, or any other Android device, go to Settings > Connections > Mobile Networks > Access Point Names then Add New. You may find this under Wireless and Internet or under more > Mobile Network. Here are APN settings for Cricket:
- Name: Internet
- APN: ndo
- Username: (Not set – Leave it blank)
- Password: (Not set – Leave it blank)
- Proxy: (Not set – Leave it blank)
- Port: (Not set – Leave it blank)
- Server: (leave it blank )
- MMSC: http:/mmsc.aiowireless.net
- MMS Proxy: proxy.aiowireless.net
- MMS Port: 80
- MMS Protocol: (Not set – Leave it blank)
- MCC: (Not set – Leave it blank)
- MNC: (Not set – Leave it blank)
- Authentication type: (none)
- APN type: default, mms, fota, hipri, supl
- APN protocol: IPv4
- Bearer: Unspecified
Restart your Android device for these settings to take effect.
Find s on social media