These are Equitel Kenya Internet settings. Just send ‘ALL‘ to 232 or manually set them as given below. Go to Settings ->Mobile Networks -> Access Point Name -> New APN and add them as given below. Set it as the one to be used for connection by checking the radio button on the set APN. If you have an iPhone, go to Settings-> Mobile Data-> Mobile Data Network then input the settings below.
It might vary depending on phones but generally, these settings will keep you connected.
These are Equitel Kenya APN Internet settings:
- Name: Equitel Internet
- APN: EQUITEL
- Proxy : (leave it blank – not set )
- Port : (Leave it blank – not set)
- Username :(leave it blank –not set)
- Server : (leave it blank )
- MMSC : ( Leave it blank )
- Multimedia Message proxy : (leave blank)
- Multimedia message port : (Not Set)
- MCC : (639)
- MNC : (03)
- Authentication type : (none)
- APN type : (default,supl)
- APN protocol: (IPv4)
- Bearer : (Unspecified)
- Mobile virtual network operator : (none )If it doesn’t work directly, just restart your device and it should be working.