Sony Xperia 1 III is a 2021 flagship smartphone from Sony with the first 4K display on a smartphone. It also comes with a unique 21:9 aspect ratio display without a notch or a punch-hole as is the case with many smartphones in 2021.
This is a sequel to Sony Xperia 1 II, Mark 2 as Sony calls it.
Sony Xperia 1 III specifications
- 6.5 inch, 3840 x 1644, 120 Hz OLED display with Gorilla Glass Victus screen coating.
- 12 GB of Memory – RAM
- 256 GB of Storage
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 888
- Android 11
- Rear camera: 12 MP Wide, 12 MP Ultra Wide, 12 MP Telephoto
- Front camera: 8 MP Wide angle camera
- USB Type-C USB 3.2 Gen 1, 3.5mm audio jack
- 4500 mAh Lithium-Ion battery
- Bluetooth 5.2
- Memory Card Slot – microSDXC – (with only 1 SIM)
- 2 Nano SIM ( takes the place of Memory Card Slot)
- 2G, 3G/3.5G, 4G LTE, 5G NR
- Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax)
- Fingerprint sensor on the power button
- IPX8, Water Resistance
- 187 g
- Dimensions: 165 x 71 x 8.2 mm
- Colour Options: Black and purple