Sony Xperia Pro-I is a camera-centric smartphone that comes with a 1-inch sensor and a price tag of $1,800. It features three lenses, 12-bit raw support, 4K at 120 fps recording, object tracking, mono mic, and more.
This is a follow-up to last year’s Xperia Pro as it is targeted towards content creators. Xperia Pro however was made to be a companion device as it is a smart device and was never really meant primarily to take pictures, unlike Xperia Pro-I which has a full1.0 inch sensor. As Sony Xperia 1 III launched early in the year was targeted towards average pro consumers, this is targeted towards imaging experts who need a smartphone replacement to their pocket cameras.
Sony Xperia Pro-I Specifications
- 6.5″ 21:9 4K (1644 × 3840) 120Hz HDR OLED
- 12MP Ultrawide, Primary and Telephoto
- 1.0-type Exmor RS Sensor + Phase Detection AF (Same as RX100 Line)
- 4K 120fps Video
- Qualcomm Snaprdragon 888 5G
- Memory: 12GB RAM
- 3.5 mm audio jack
- 4500 mAh w/ 30W Charging
- Price $1,800/ £1,599
- Availability: December 2021