Access Point Name (APN) internet settings for China Mobile.
China Mobile APN Internet Settings for iPhone
Navigate to Settings > Cellular > Cellular Data Network then input the settings below.
- APN: cmnet
- Username: (Leave this blank)
- Password: (Leave this blank)
Use the same settings for personal hotspots.
You can also use one of these fast and free VPNs to secure your connection to the internet.
China Mobile APN Internet Settings for Android Devices
Navigate to Settings > Connections > Mobile Networks > Access Point Names or find this APN location for your specific device then add china Mobile APN as listed below.
- Name: China Mobile
- APN: cmnet
- Username: (Not set – Leave it blank)
- Password: (Not set – Leave it blank)
- Proxy: (leave it blank – not set )
- Port: (Leave it blank – not set)
- Server: (leave it blank )
- MMSC: mmsc.monternet.com
- MMS Proxy: 10.0.0.172
- MMS Port: 9201
- MCC: 460
- MNC: 02
- Authentication type: (none)
- APN type: (default,supl)
- APN protocol: IPv4/IPv6
- Bearer: (Unspecified)
- Mobile virtual network operator: (none )
Save then select China Mobile as the active APN then restart your device.
My phone redmi 9 prime my phone setting China mobile
Please change the APN settings to your network provider’s settings.